Rigging and Hydraulic Sales Representative
Navtec designs, manufactures and distributes a wide range of rigging and hydraulic
products for the marine industry. Navtec is looking for an experienced representative
with marine sailboat knowledge to join the sales department. The job would include
overseeing key accounts as well in house accounts. Travel would be required in both
US and Europe to visit customers and attend boat shows as needed.
• Process all paperwork for orders to include sales order, prints and related
• Answer incoming sales calls via telephone and written inquiries.
• Establish and maintain good customer relations with assigned accounts
• Work with sales team to develop sales strategies and pricing plans
• Work with engineering team to customize projects and develop new product
• A minimum of 3 years in sales
• Promote and effectively sell company products
• Resolve customer concerns in an expeditious and tactful manner.
• A vast knowledge of sailboat standing rigging
• A knowledge of sailboat hydraulics
• Good computer skills with MS Excel, Word, Power Point and MRP software
• Hands-on and detail minded individual
• Good people skills
• Willingness to work in a sales team environment
Navtec Rigging Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salary will be commensurate with the candidate qualification and includes a very
competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K, vacations and holidays.
Interested parties should email resume and cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 203-458-9291